Duong Lam ancient village tour
Day 1: Hanoi- Duong Lam - Hanoi
After the recognition of Hoi An ancient town, Hanoi Old Quarter, Duong Lam village in Son Tay Town (some 60km to the west of Hanoi Capital) is the first ancient village recognized as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
PM: After resting, we continue driving to visit Mia Pagoda (other hamlet in Duong Lam village), is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities. Then visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Driving back Hanoi. Tour finishes at about 5h00 PM.
|Number of Persons in Group
Tour cost per person (in USD)
|Group size||Standard Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class||Luxury Class||Reservation|
|2 pax up||$70.00||$85.00||$120.00||$0.00||Book Now|
- Transportation: Hanoi - Duong Lam Village (Son Tay town) - Hanoi
- Entrance fees
- English/ French speaking tour guide
- Mineral water during the trip
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
* Private tour, please request us at: [email protected]