Halong Fantasea Cruise 2D/1N
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY
8h00: our tour guide and car will come to pick you up from your hotels
12h00: Welcome aboard and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
13h00: visiting Sung Sot cave ( Amazing cave ) the most impressive cave in Halong Bay and stop to visit one of the most beautiful island Ti Top island by climbing to the peak of the island to view the picture of Halong Bay
14h00: swimming on the Ti Top beach , the best beach in halong bay . doing the kayaking to visit the floating village ..
After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
Back on board and enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at restaurant for a lavish dinner
Overnight in a private cabin on boat .
Day 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
7: 30: Breakfast will be served on the boat, before cruising to another part of Halong Bay where you will view more of the bays spectacular limestone scenery, such as Drum Cave, Man's Head Islet, Turtle Islet and Fairman's Cave. The junk then heads to Van Gia fishing village- one of the oldest and largest floating villages in Halong Bay. You will have the opportunity to understand more about the fishermen's daily life, before cruising to a beautiful, secluded spot to swim.
11: 30: The boat returns to the dock for lunch in an A/C restaurant before returning to Hanoi. Trip ends around 4: 00PM.
Will officially be launched on 1st November 2010, our newest 3 star junk - the Halong Fantasea - will be fitted out in the 1930’s Indochina style. It will feature a boutique dinning room, library & lounge, and 7 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, The junk will also cruise its own way away from the crowd to untouched areas of the bay with a longer overnight cruise
Roundtrip transfers from Ha Noi to Ha Long and vice versa:
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point at Thang Long theatre (water puppet theatre) in Ha Noi
Rate for children:
• From 1-4 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
• Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at private bed with 75% charge of adult price
• From 12 years old up: same as adult rates
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parents’ passport must travel with the parents
• Major credit cards are accepted on board
Photos of this Cruise
Other Itinerary of this Cruise