Indochina Sails Cruise
Duration: 3 days and 2 days
Start From: 3 days and 2 days
Finish In: Hanoi
From: $285 - $285
Indochina sails were designed in elegant, traditional and luxury travel Vietnam style, based on the international standards of 5 star hotels to satisfy the discerning travelers. Travel Vietnam, join Halong Bay tours by Indochina Halong bay cruises – the highlights of Vietnam tours and Vietnam travel.
Our Superior rooms (13m2) located on first floor offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, wall fan, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom with shower, safety equipment and life-jackets, mini bar and strongbox, high-class drapes and blanket, sanitary things in bathroom with towel, hair-dryer, slippers and bathing suit. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views.
Our Deluxe rooms (13m2) located on second floor, offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, wall fan, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom with shower, safety equipment and life-jackets, mini bar and strongbox, high-class drapes and blanket, sanitary things in bathroom with towel, hair-dryer, slippers and bathing suit.
Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views. (massage shower, big bathtub, etc.) to be a 4 star floating hotel on the bay.
All the rooms in sails are especially designed with large windows on the sea so that the guests can view the whole admirable scene of Ha Long bay from their bedrooms.
In Room Amenities
Individual controlled air conditioner; Stocked minibar; In-house phone; Slippers; Wardrobe; Umbrella, rain gears at the reception; Separate glass standing shower cabin; Bathrobe; Electric saver outlet; Shower; Hot water; Hair dryer Toilet; Life vest; Fire Extinguisher; Smoke Detector.
Food and Dining
The luxury, large and cozy dining room are perfectly designed to let people freely enjoy the miraculous view of Ha Long Bay. It can serve 32 customers at a time. The main food in Indochina Sails is Vietnam traditional dishes prepared from local seafood. Besides, experienced chief of Indochina sails will consult and help you choose other delicious dishes from beef, chicken with fresh herbs and spices in the menu.
According to individual or group bookings, we organize music show with traditional musical group. With the big screen in the centre of the dining room, you can enjoy films “Indochine” – an1992 Academy Award winning French film that tells the story of a young Indochinese woman named Camille.. Indochina sails constantly developing newly-themed dinners and events and its Alacarte Menu.
Swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal clear turquoise waters of Halong Bay are favored activities for the energetic. While morning Tai Chi on the sundeck offers a more meditative and uplifting start for the more contemplative. Adventure outings, tour excursions, cooking demonstrations and theme cruises are also available by prior arrangement.
- Payments may be made by cash, bank transfer or credit card (without surcharge).
- The credit card payment will be fully processed upon confirmation.
Cancellations only become effective once the Bhaya Cruises sales office receives notification of cancellation in writing. Should you be forced to cancel your cruise booking, the following terms will apply:
Cancellation conditions 1 or 2 cabins 3 to 5 cabins
On confirmation 0% 0%
08 – 30 days pior to your cruise 0% 30% of total charge
04 - 07 days pior to your cruise 50% of total charge 50% of total charge
< 03 days pior to your cruise 100% of total charge 100% of total charge
No refunds will be made for unused services or no-shows.
Please allow up to 15 days for any refund to appear in your account.
All cruises, visa, land tours and hotel prices and charges are quoted in USD unless otherwise indicated.
On board insurance covers basic accidents on the vessel only, as required by Vietnamese law. We strongly recommend all passengers purchase their own appropriate insurance before departing for Vietnam and before your trip on Bhaya Cruises.
The maximum occupancy for any one cabin or suite is two (2) Adults and one (1) Child under 12 years of age. Additional charges may apply for occupancy by more than two (2) guests per room or suite.
Bhaya Cruises may allow children to stay in the same cabin/suite with parents either with or without an extra mattress. Our policy is not to charge for children under two (2) years of age. Children aged from three to eleven (3 – 11) sharing a cabin/suite with two adults on an extra mattress will be charged extra, and limited to one additional child per cabin/suite only. Two children under 12 years old and sharing a private cabin/suite are charged at 75% of the adult rate. Children 12 years old and over will be charged at the adult rate.
Confirmed arrival and departure dates, number of cabins and passengers, passenger's names, passport and visa numbers, cabin category (SGL/DBL/TWIN), special requirements (e.g. gifts, dietary requirements, etc.) must be provided by passengers not less than seven (7) days prior to check-in.
Bhaya Cruises Limitations of liability
- Bhaya Cruises shall be liable only for its own negligence. Bhaya Cruises shall not be liable under any circumstance for any force majeure such as acts of war, civil commotion, riots, strike, acts of terrorism or acts of sovereign states or governments or any cause beyond the control of Bhaya Cruises, regardless whether it is on the vessel or off the vessel. Bhaya Cruises does not provide insurance for personal injury, luggage loss or medical evacuation.
- The responsibility of Bhaya Cruises for damage to or loss of the Passenger’s luggage, belongings or property, including, without limitation, clothing worn by the Passenger, even if temporarily in the custody of Bhaya Cruises, is limited to the maximum sum of of US$ 300 per person. Under no circumstances will Bhaya Cruises be responsible for loss or damage to valuables if not placed in security boxes at the reception desk.
- Bhaya Cruises shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to the passenger for damages for emotional distress, mental anguish or psychological injury of any kind, when such damages were neither the result of a physical injury to the passenger, the result of the passenger having been at actual risk of a physical injury, nor intentionally inflicted by Bhaya Cruises.
In case of any dispute between a passenger and Bhaya Cruises or a third party, the laws of Vietnam shall apply.
Check in: 12:00
Check out: 9:00
Photos of this Cruises