TSC Express Sapa Train
The TSC Express Train is wooden carriage, soft sleeper AC cabin with soft 4 berths and two toilet at either ends. Each berth is equipped with individual reading lights, baggage storage and spacious trunk for suite case and hand luggage. The train provide also water and cold tower.
TSC Express Train is one of the express trains running Hanoi-Sapa route. The train has wooden carriage, soft sleeper AC cabin with 4 berths in each. Two toilets are located at both ends of each cabin. All berths have reading lights, baggage storage, blanket and pillow. Water and soft drinks are also provided in each cabin. If you want to travel in comfort without paying an exceptionally high price, TSC is a great choice.
|- Air-conditioned wood paneled, individual reading lights, baggage storage, toilets and overside window. Each passenger will be service food and drink such as fruit juices, tea and snack bring the Vietnamese taste.
- There is one bathroom and two WCs in each carriage
TIME TABLE & TRAIN SCHEDULE
Friendly Express Train Itinerary on route: Hanoi – Laocai - Hanoi
Hanoi - Laocai
4:55 next day
Laocai – Hanoi
04.20 next day
(Time table or train schedule can be change without notice by weather…)
• Valid through 31 Oct, 2012
- Our price is in USD for one person / one round trip ticket ( Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi )
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to your cabin and return moring day
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent's existing berths
- One way ticket are available
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin